Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Result out...

A LOT MORE BETTER THAN I THOUGHT...

hahaha... Before the comic festival, I thought my things could only be sold out at the very last minute of the festival. But on the second day of the festival, I was told that all my stuffs were completely sold out in 5 hours! I was so surprised and ecstatic. Immediately, I sms-ed my brother (my so called manager) to share my happiness? hahaha...

It was my first ever time selling my own handmade stuffs. Getting so much of support, I think I should say thank you to all the buyers. Thank you very much! Besides that, i would also like to thank my friend who helped me to sell my stuffs during the CF. (I had something else to do so I wasn't there.)

No picture was taken during the festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment